skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Juliette Caron-Artist
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Quote
"You can’t wait for inspiration; you have to go after it with a club."
-Jack London
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Juliette
View my complete profile
My Print Store
My Book!
Find me on
My Website
eBay
Facebook
My Author Blog
Popular Posts
Storefront Gallery
Zuri
Zuri is a beautiful, strong, confident woman. Her hair was a lot of fun to paint. Zuri is the Swahili name for "beautiful".
My Scrap Book Cover
I finally got around to collaging the cover of my scrapbook. It was a lot of fun and I have to admit, I'm pretty pleased. You likey?
It Started With a Crayon
One of my first attempts at portraiture. I am often asked: when did you start creating? How did it all begin? It started with a crayon...
The Choice
This was inspired by the Biblical story of Eve and the forbidden fruit. Eve had a big choice to make. I find myself faced with a lot of bi...
Self-portrait 3
I made it a goal to do a self-portrait every year. I think this one is my favorite so far. I know I definitely had the most fun doing it. ...
Bliss
Flapper Fascination
Here are some drawings I've done over the past couple of years. I'm not sure why I find the 1920s so fascinating. It's definit...
Provo Art & Frame
I was the Featured Artist of the Month (of October) at Provo Art & Frame. I want to thank my wonderful friends and family for voting for...
New Year's Resolution
One of my New Year's Resolutions is to paint more! I think I'm doing all right because I've completed three paintings so far t...
Labels
1920s
art
awards
bucket list
collage
crafts
creative slumps
decor
dream come true
exhibiton
flapper
foodie
frida kahlo
humor
looking back
media
motherhood
music
photography
quotes
random
recipes
religious
scrap booking
sketches
symbolism
travel
writing
Blog Archive
►
2019
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2018
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(13)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(17)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
2015
(23)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2014
(24)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(35)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(20)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(19)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(4)
Under a Lucid Sky
Quote
Local Fundraiser
Quote
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(18)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(13)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment