Monday, August 10, 2015

The Art On *My* Walls

I LOVE collecting art. I wish I had more money and more wall space, because I keep falling in love with MORE art! Below you'll find work from some of my favorite living artists. Each of these pieces are hanging up in my home. 

Archan Nair

This piece is gorgeous and dream-like. It is hanging in my bathroom.
Get yours HERE

Judith Clay

When I saw this, I had to have it. I love the stylized cats with the thick eyebrows and the curvy city-scape in the background. This is also hanging in my bathroom. 
Get yours HERE


Michael Shapcott

Not to be melodramatic, but I am madly in love with Michael Shapcott's paintings. So much so, I have THREE of his pieces hanging in my bedroom and I want MORE. Additionally, it is a dream of mine to own one of his originals. 
Get yours HERE


 Order yours HERE


 Get yours HERE


Agnes Cecile

I love Agnes' loose and expressive style. She has so many gorgeous pieces! This one is also in my bedroom.
Get yours HERE


 Michael Creese

I own this original. I love it. I love clouds, I love eyes, and there's just something about this combination that does something for me. This lovely piece is in my upstairs hallway.
Order yours HERE


Sofia Bonati

Sofia is so creative! I love to see what she comes up with next. The polka-dot lady is hanging with other pieces in a wall collage above my living room couch. The butterfly lady is in my bedroom. 
Get yours HERE


 Order yours HERE


Viviana Gonzalez

I love these gorgeous, moody pieces that are hung in my kitchen. I think the juxtaposition of the women and trees is brilliant. 
Get yours HERE


 Order yours HERE


No comments: