Wednesday, March 5, 2014

NYC Trip

 I had the pleasure of hanging out with my brother in NYC. Being only fourteen months apart in age, we've been besties since we were in diapers.
 We had a blast exploring the city.
 I saw all sorts of cool murals and street art.
 I really like this one.
 It was uber cold, but my cute hat kept me warm.
 I love the buildings there. So pretty.
 We checked out various art galleries in Chelsea. This piece is by Yoko Ono!
 Another awesome mural. (My brother took most of these shots.)
 I love Times Square!
 One of my all-time favorite pieces of art at the MoMA. I could spend days staring at the art there.
No trip to NYC is complete without a visit at Madame Tussauds to see all your favorite celebs. I've had a crush on Johnny Depp since I was thirteen. Someday I will meet the real Johnny Depp, just you wait and see.

No comments: