Thursday, May 15, 2008

This One's For My Beloved Brother


This is a painting I just finished for my brother. My reference was actually from an old magazine ad* that my brother, for reasons I will not get into,** had hanging on the wall above his bed for years. Anyway, long story short, I agreed to paint this for him in exchange for his super nice digital (almost) SLR, which I am very much enjoying. Stay tuned, more exciting art adventures to come...

*A Nike ad, I believe? Giving credit where credit is due.
** My brother would probably NOT appreciate me exposing ALL the details of his private life.

2 comments:

The Findarle Family said...

I personally would like to know why he had that hanging in his room... haha

Kirsten said...

that turned out really great! especailly under the pressure. I am glad you posted it online b/c I dont think I would have see it other wise, cuz you already gave it to him right?