skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Juliette Caron-Artist
Monday, January 28, 2013
Michal 2
This is the second painting I did of my good friend, Michal. She has such an interesting and beautiful face--my favorite kind to paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Juliette
View my complete profile
My Print Store
My Book!
Find me on
My Website
eBay
Facebook
My Author Blog
Popular Posts
Storefront Gallery
Zuri
Zuri is a beautiful, strong, confident woman. Her hair was a lot of fun to paint. Zuri is the Swahili name for "beautiful".
It Started With a Crayon
One of my first attempts at portraiture. I am often asked: when did you start creating? How did it all begin? It started with a crayon...
The Choice
This was inspired by the Biblical story of Eve and the forbidden fruit. Eve had a big choice to make. I find myself faced with a lot of bi...
2014 Year in Review
It was a wonderful year. It was a challenging year. I got to meet my brother in NYC and then ride the bus to DC. I FINALLY met my bo...
Flapper Fascination
Here are some drawings I've done over the past couple of years. I'm not sure why I find the 1920s so fascinating. It's definit...
Bliss
Self-portrait 3
I made it a goal to do a self-portrait every year. I think this one is my favorite so far. I know I definitely had the most fun doing it. ...
New Year's Resolution
One of my New Year's Resolutions is to paint more! I think I'm doing all right because I've completed three paintings so far t...
Thinking of You
Why have I taken so long to post something, you ask? Well I'll have you know I've been quite busy writing a novel or two. When the m...
Labels
1920s
art
awards
bucket list
collage
crafts
creative slumps
decor
dream come true
exhibiton
flapper
foodie
frida kahlo
humor
looking back
media
motherhood
music
photography
quotes
random
recipes
religious
scrap booking
sketches
symbolism
travel
writing
Blog Archive
►
2019
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2018
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(13)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(17)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
2015
(23)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2014
(24)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(4)
▼
2013
(35)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(6)
Brenden
Michal 2
Doodles
New Year's Resolution
Moi
Camille (Portrait of My Mom)
►
2012
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(20)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(19)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(18)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(13)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment