skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Juliette Caron-Artist
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Girl With Cat
This is an older painting that I reworked. I wasn't content with the background, so I changed it quite a bit. I'm somewhat pleased with it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Juliette
View my complete profile
My Print Store
My Book!
Find me on
My Website
eBay
Facebook
My Author Blog
Popular Posts
Storefront Gallery
It Started With a Crayon
One of my first attempts at portraiture. I am often asked: when did you start creating? How did it all begin? It started with a crayon...
Self-portrait 3
I made it a goal to do a self-portrait every year. I think this one is my favorite so far. I know I definitely had the most fun doing it. ...
2014 Year in Review
It was a wonderful year. It was a challenging year. I got to meet my brother in NYC and then ride the bus to DC. I FINALLY met my bo...
Flapper Fascination
Here are some drawings I've done over the past couple of years. I'm not sure why I find the 1920s so fascinating. It's definit...
Zuri
Zuri is a beautiful, strong, confident woman. Her hair was a lot of fun to paint. Zuri is the Swahili name for "beautiful".
My Scrap Book Cover
I finally got around to collaging the cover of my scrapbook. It was a lot of fun and I have to admit, I'm pretty pleased. You likey?
Inside
This is one of my latest pieces, titled "Inside". It is 16x20 on canvas. The curly shape symbolizes the depth and inner-beauty ...
Bliss
Rapture
Here is my latest piece. I struggled to give it a name; it describes so much of what I've been feeling lately--very hard to put into wo...
Labels
1920s
art
awards
bucket list
collage
crafts
creative slumps
decor
dream come true
exhibiton
flapper
foodie
frida kahlo
humor
looking back
media
motherhood
music
photography
quotes
random
recipes
religious
scrap booking
sketches
symbolism
travel
writing
Blog Archive
►
2019
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2018
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(13)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(17)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
2015
(23)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2014
(24)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(35)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(20)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
▼
April
(5)
Jasmine
Girl With Cat
What is Art? And More Importantly--Why is it Impor...
In My Other World
How to Steal Like An Artist
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(19)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(18)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(13)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment