skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Juliette Caron-Artist
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Green Eyes
At 8x10 inches, this is one of the smallest paintings I've done in a long time. I usually like to paint on medium to large surfaces (16x20 and 18x24 are my favorites) but I thought it would be fun to try something different.
1 comment:
Matthew
said...
this has almost a picasso feel to it.
April 30, 2010 at 12:26 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Juliette
View my complete profile
My Print Store
My Book!
Find me on
My Website
eBay
Facebook
My Author Blog
Popular Posts
Storefront Gallery
Wind In My Hair
I whipped this one up today while listening to cheesy (and I mean cheesy) '80s bands. Hey, some one's got to listen to A-ha and R...
Zuri
Zuri is a beautiful, strong, confident woman. Her hair was a lot of fun to paint. Zuri is the Swahili name for "beautiful".
2014 Year in Review
It was a wonderful year. It was a challenging year. I got to meet my brother in NYC and then ride the bus to DC. I FINALLY met my bo...
Self-portrait 3
I made it a goal to do a self-portrait every year. I think this one is my favorite so far. I know I definitely had the most fun doing it. ...
Flapper Fascination
Here are some drawings I've done over the past couple of years. I'm not sure why I find the 1920s so fascinating. It's definit...
It Started With a Crayon
One of my first attempts at portraiture. I am often asked: when did you start creating? How did it all begin? It started with a crayon...
Rapture
Here is my latest piece. I struggled to give it a name; it describes so much of what I've been feeling lately--very hard to put into wo...
My Scrap Book Cover
I finally got around to collaging the cover of my scrapbook. It was a lot of fun and I have to admit, I'm pretty pleased. You likey?
Meet My Novel
I've wanted to write a novel since I was twelve. I would start writing something, usually three to five handwritten pages, and then th...
Labels
1920s
art
awards
bucket list
collage
crafts
creative slumps
decor
dream come true
exhibiton
flapper
foodie
frida kahlo
humor
looking back
media
motherhood
music
photography
quotes
random
recipes
religious
scrap booking
sketches
symbolism
travel
writing
Blog Archive
►
2019
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2018
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(13)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2016
(17)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
2015
(23)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2014
(24)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(35)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(20)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(19)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(3)
Green Eyes
Who Does She Think She Is?
Merging
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(18)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(13)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
1 comment:
this has almost a picasso feel to it.
Post a Comment